- Previous Minutes
- Treasurers report
- Server status
- General business
Held at 3 John Webb Drive (7.45pm - 9.05pm)
The previous minutes were inspected and agreed as correct
Motion: To approve the minutes as of the 16/05/2008Moved BruceKingsbury; seconded:LindsayDruett . Carried
No correspondence had been received
- The treasurer did not have access to the most current statement and advised that intend to have statements delivered electronically. (Update 17 June 2008: Now have received bank statements. Shows $150.49 payment from Google AdSense? which neatly covered almost all outgoings for the last 3 months! Current Balance $1219.13)
- Petty cash $67.15
- Te Whanau Pūtahi is $25 koha per month
- PB Tech harddrive paid for
- SSL certificate paid DanielLawson
- Orcon domain name paid up but need to make provision for coming year.
- BruceKingsbury and RodAldridge initiated a donations jar at Saturday workshop to cover snacks costs. This is breaking even.
- Contacted SimonGreen's work (InSoft?) and asked for mail to be forwarded to JamesPluck address (Update 17 June 2008: Received package with all mail to date 17 June 2008)
Presentation at next Monday's meeting
- Lindsay reports Linksys presentation not available next week.
Other possible presentation topic both now and next Monday
Software Freedom Day 20th Sept
JamesPluck has an extract from Hoiho of all currently known members and whether they have current or expired subscriptions. JamesPluck will talk with Perry about access to the database to prepare a reminder email to encourage present list members to become financial members. The understanding is the email will allow unpaid members to catch up their membership and allow voting at the next AGM
Bruce will email JohnMcPherson to investigate what the best strategy to get the new disk into service. BryceUtting may assist.
Government Life Building is no longer an option
The committee with continue to investigate hosting options
ChrisOhalloran to document all previous mailing addresses.
Still looking to consolidate mailing address.
Known Mailing Address
- Simon Green company's address is where the bank statements are being sent. (From an incorporated society perspective our address is with this company.)
- IT Partners
- Before that was Business Systems Developments, many years ago, so basically only two addresses we need to be concerned with.
JamesPluck has contacted IT Partners about any mail that might have been sent.
Next meeting http://www.wlug.org.nz/CommitteeMeetingTopics.2008-07-21