You are viewing an old revision of this page.
There is a pool of servers at nz.pool.ntp.org, which provides RoundRobin DNS access to publicly accessible NTP servers that have agreed to be part of the pool.
Many ISPs have NTP servers for their customers:
- tk1.ihug.co.nz to tk3.ihug.co.nz
or you could try querying your ISP's DNS servers with ntp or ntp1.
Some universities have publicly accessible servers:
- ntp.public.otago.ac.nz (Please notify before using)
For a long time WaikatoUniversity had public NTP servers. They are still available but no longer publicly accessible.
In other countries
pool.ntp.org has NTP server pools for many countries.
- au.pool.ntp.org Australia
- us.pool.ntp.org United States
- de.pool.ntp.org Germany
- Etc. Try cc.pool.ntp.org, where cc is a country code.
List of public German NTP servers.