|Newer page:||version 7||Last edited on Sunday, July 31, 2005 11:56:35 am||by MattBrown|
|Older page:||version 6||Last edited on Monday, November 24, 2003 10:11:13 pm||by AlastairPorter||Revert|
@@ -7,15 +7,13 @@
* [Netstumbler | http://www.netstumbler.org/]
* [Airsnort | http://airsnort.shmoo.com/]
A [GPS] receiver is very useful to keep track of where the [AccessPoint]s are. With it you can easily generate maps of open [WLAN]s denoting their position, name, signal strength, [WEP] status etc. An example can be seen at [JWMP | http://wireless.jedi.school.nz].
You should go WarWalking and WarChalking, too.
''isn't WarChalking a part of what you do when you !WarDrive/Walk?'' --Alastair
* [faq.wardrive.net | http://faq.wardrive.net/]
* [wariving.com | http://www.wardriving.com/]
* [BAWUG | http://www.bawug.org/]
* [Dachb0den Labs | http://www.dachb0den.com/dachb0den/information.html]