KOffice is an OfficeSuite written to fit into KDEs objective of having 'something to do everything' on linux
- A frame based word processor
- SpreadSheet program
- A full-featured presentation program.
- A Visio-style flowcharting application.
- A vector drawing application.
- A pixel-based image manipulation program like The GIMP or Adobe� Photoshop�.
- A tool for generating business quality reports.
- An integrated graph and chart drawing tool.
- A powerful formula editor.
- Integrated Database Environment Access.
Get it from http://koffice.org. (Or get a real office suite like OpenOffice ;)