OK...a game to be played on election night (duh), and involving lots of drinking (double-duh).
1. InternationalDrinkingRules shall apply! :)
2. All parties present shall select a "random issue" from the DrinkingHat. Whenever that issue is mentioned during commentary, the party assigned that issue must consume.
3. All parties shall be assigned a political figure, as above.
4. The first person to consume by the rules above shall don the DrinkingHat. Thereafter, the wearer of the DrinkingHat shall consume for his own sins, and also those of the other parties present! That is, anyone taking a drink for any "in-game" reason (not just because they chose to) must be mirrored by the wearer of the DrinkingHat. The DrinkingHat may pass by consensus to anyone failing to consume for their sins who is called for this by any other player. It may also pass for violations of the following special rules.
9. Whenever the following electorates are mentioned, all Issues pass to the left, and all Politicians pass to the right; Hamilton East, Hamilton West, Epsom, Tauranga. If that electorate is under sustained discussion, only the first mention shall count.
10. A communal when Kenneth Wang appears on screen.
11. Last one standing gets to be Prime Minister! ;)
lib/main.php:944: Notice: PageInfo: Cannot find action page