Present: Daniel, Craig B, Craig M, Jamie, Phil, Perry, Greig, Bruce
Absent: Kim, Gavin
Minutes opened at 7:36pm.
Motion: that we set up a Petty Cash fund to the value of $50, to be held by the treasurer, to be topped up when it falls below $10
Craig !McKenna? will talk to Paul Jonassen at the on Saturday to find out who to make the cheque out to and it will be presented at the AGM.
Membership is now to be by signing the membership form at a club meeting. Payment of subscription must be made within a 3 month grace period.
Membership is between AGMs.
Phil will draft a rough of form for discussion before Monday, and a finished copy will be available at the meeting.
Our recommendation for the change to the charter is that the quorum for an AGM or special general meeting is 1/2 of the current (in the case of an AGM, the previous year's) membership
Phil will bring voting cards.
Voting will occur for each position in this order: chair, vice-chair, treasurer, secretary
The remaining five committee members will be voted by a show of hands if five or less, or a ranked voting system if there are more than 5 nominations.
The AGM is to be held at Open2View, 2 Grey St. Corner of Cobham and Grey st.
E-mail announcing to be posted today; Bruce's bot will post more and a poster will be prepared tonight for University.
The charter should be moved from WlugIncorporated to somewhere more obvious. Locked pages to be created, which can then be added to save/go pages. Discussion regarding AUP to take place on mailing list.
lib/main.php:944: Notice: PageInfo: Cannot find action page